viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

YES


















I wonder,
I would like to understand,
all this result somehow
from another site,
no matter where ...

I would drink the rest of this absence,
would like to know where you are now.
Because today you were an angel in this absurd
entertainment.

Yes, two ways of thinking,
no, no accident.
Why, tell me why ...

This punishment will not let me raise the thought
where you truly deserve you.

Sadness in morning on a Friday ...
And you told me today that Saturday made ​​me feel so special.

Yes, I wake up next to you every day of my life.
if I push you in that bed you both dreamed.
if I want to turn your dreams in mind.
if I want to fulfill all my dreams with life.
if I want to travel with your soul to places unknown.
if you want to make noise ...



(c) 2012